Relax in hotels' spa area
Enjoy local cuisine
- Pampering & Care
- Private & Custom tour
Located in the beautiful village of Moravske Toplice in north-eastern Slovenia, Hotel Vivat provides thermal, wellness, medical, business and sports services. With a large complex of thermal pools filled with healing white and black thermal water, the property also offers wellness and medical center, Thai massage salon, restaurants, free WiFi and parking. The rooms and suites are air-conditioned and consist of an LCD TV, mini bar and either a French balcony or a classic terrace. The bathrooms are fitted with either a bath or a shower and include a hair dryer. The hotel restaurants serve creatively prepared, traditional dishes from the Prekmurje region, as well as international cuisine. The pool complex features white and black thermal water which has unique therapeutic properties. Guests can choose from a recreational indoor pool, whirlpools, an outdoor Olympic swimming pool, nature pool, kids pool as well as indoor swimming pool complex only for adults. Vivat Sauna World includes Finnish, Turkish, infra, herbal and tilarium saunas, as well as a thematic sauna Cimprana Kuča and a Kneipping pool. Vivat Wellness Center is based on the story of five Chinese elements (water, wood, fire, earth and metal) with a diverse selection of massages, baths, body care programs, anti-cellulite and weight-loss programs.
Price from : 54,90 per person/night
• 1x accommodation in double room;
• 1x breakfast;
• Unlimited bathing in termal pool complex;
• Full day use of pool complex on the day of arrival and departure
• Night swimming on Fridays and Saturdays until 22.00;
• Therapeutic hydrogymnastics daily • Bathrope;
• Use of the internet in the room.
Benefits and discounts for children:
• Children until 4 years – free;
• Children from 4 to 10 years – 50 % discount;
• Children from 10 until 14 years – 30% discount Surcharges:
• tourist tax 2,00 EUR/day;
• lunch or dinner 15,00 EUR/per person/per meal
• single use of a room 15 EUR/day;
• suite 19,00 EUR/day;
• prestige room 25,00 EUR/day;
• registration fee 1,00 EUR/osebo.